Beautiful Fairfield 80 Series Windows from Alside feature performance and durability. These windows deliver both elegance and energy-saving innovations for your house or flat. The construction of Fairfield Series is based on the latest technologies. Insulated glass unit with precise frame and sashes provides optimal air space all year around.
The side-load sash construction has two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle balances. The cleaning will be easier, because the window is supplied with the replaceable screens. Best yet, they’ll pay its way with cheaper maintenance and lower energy consumption.
And Alside’s Lifetime Residential Limited Warranty* is your assurance that your investment will last.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for increased strength and integrity
- Multi-walled extrusions provide superb welding strength and structural integrity
- 3-3/8" frame depth for multiple applications
- Side-load sash operates on two concealed, pre-calibrated block and tackle balances
- Full capture sill enhances protection from air and water infiltration
- Full weatherstripping on the perimeter provides greater energy savings
- 1.Premium vinyl mainframe and sashes are colored throughout – won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- 2.Multi-chambered mainframe and sash construction create effective insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- 3.1" thick insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- 4.PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System helps block the transfer of heat and cold for reduced energy use.
- 5.Interlock at sash meeting rails increases strength and reduces air infiltration.
- 6.Metal reinforcement in the meeting rails increases rigidity and strength.
- 7.Fully extruded dual lift rails provide easy and convenient operation of the sashes.
- 8.Drop-in glazing for added energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal.
- 9.Full capture sillenhances protection from air and water infiltration.
- 10.Hidden screen track for added beauty
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, prairie and craftsman grid patterns available
- White, Almond and Desert Clay interior color options
- White, Almond and Desert Clay exterior color options. A Bronze exterior is also available with a white interior.
You will find a beautiful window in Fairfield 80 Series. It will reduce energy costs and surpass your every expectation for structural characteristics and interior/exterior design. Any window of the Series is masterfully made with high-quality vinyl components, fusion-welded technology and durable glass.Our experience is your total satisfaction
Fairfield 80 Series Windows have earned confidence among people. Now every our client knows that with all the frames, sashes and glass, he’s getting the expert’s view, knowledge and technical skill of Alside’s Product Development Group. Our design, adjustment and testing specialists always take into account that to build good-quality, environmentally friendly windows, they have to start with the best, energy-efficient materials and components.Forward-thinking window technologies for developed energy conservation.
Fairfield 80 Series Windows feature highly-developed components for a forceful thermal shield that helps to save energy. The weathertight construction with multi-chambered material is a very insulating barrier that keeps your house or flat cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The window designed with double-pile sash meeting rail and virtually efficient glass A prevents excessive energy consumption all year round.