The Sheffield® II Window includes modern and thorough components, which help to save energy. The multilayered frame and sashes guarantee remarkable strength and design integrity. The window is protected from water accumulation with the sloped sill.
Sheffield II Windows have tilt-in upper and lower sashes. This construction makes your windows safe from inside the flat or house.
An important advantage is that Sheffield II Windows are covered by personal Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace of mind.
*See printed warranty for details
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty, fusion-welded, multi-wall frame and sashes provide outstanding durability and structural integrity
- Steel reinforcement in the meeting rails increases rigidity and strength
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header optimizes thermal protection and energy savings
- Compression bulb seal delivers added protection against inclement weather
- Drop-in glazing improves energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal
- Sloped sill for easy cleaning and prevention of water accumulation
- Sash ventilation limit-locks allow fresh airflow.
- Two sets of solid brass tandem rollers ensure smooth operation of the sliding window.
- Heavy-duty cam action locking system.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, prairie and craftsman grid patterns available
- White, Almond and Desert Clay interior color options
- White, Almond and Desert Clay exterior color options. A Bronze exterior is also available with a white interior.
- Full screens available